Split and combine MP3, APE, WMA, WAV files
Visual Audio Splitter & Joiner is a small, handy, and extremely fast utility for cutting and combining your MP3, APE, WMA, and WAV files. It allows you to split a continuous recording using silence detection, or just cut audio in a number of equal parts, or extract some part by setting time intervals either directly, or by selecting portions of audio on the waveform. It is possible to create a CUE file, which is useful for burning Audio CDs. You can also join a number of audio files in any desired order.
Actually it is two tools in one program, which gives you full control over the content of your audio files. With Visual Audio Splitter & Joiner you can prepare jokes by cutting and combining completely different sayings of your friends. You can also do serious things, like organizing your audio books. It's up to you.
Suppose that you have an album of your favorite band in a single file and want to get easy access to each song. Visual Audio Splitter & Joiner is the right tool for this. In just a few seconds it will detect pauses between songs. All you need to do is to click the "Split" button. The MP3 splitter will deliver the result in virtually no time.
"Is it good for my files?" you may ask. "Maybe I should prefer some tool that's a bit slower, because I want to preserve the quality of my files."
The funny thing about it is that Visual Audio Splitter & Joiner has absolutely no impact on quality. Please visit the "How It Works" section to read about the internal mechanics of the MP3 splitter.
But there is even more to it. You can leave your large file untouched and yet get easy access to different tracks. Please read the corresponding section for more information.
The audio splitter and joiner allows you to:
- Split MP3, WMA, APE, and WAV files by a number of equal parts, by size, by duration. All the supported formats are split directly, without conversion!
- Split an audio file at pauses.
- Split audio using a CUE file. CUE sheets can be used with all supported formats.
- Set boundaries for parts to extract either by time or directly on the waveform of the file (visual splitting).
- Split MP3 in one click. Just set split points and click "Split"! This also works for APE, WMA, WAV files.
- Save a CUE sheet to preserve information about parts, load information about parts from a CUE sheet.
- Save meta information (ID3 data) like title, artist, album etc. inside output files.
- Split multiple audio files at once.
- Pre-listen parts with the built-in media player.
- Join MP3, APE, WMA, and WAV files in any succession (only parts in the same format can be merged; if you want to merge files in different formats, you can convert them to the desired output format with AudioConverter Studio).
- Use Drag&Drop for easy editing.
- Use hot keys.
- Enjoy intuitive multilingual interface.
The program is tested to work with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
If you can't wait to do something, please proceed to the "Quick Start" section.
One of the main reasons I bought Visual MP3 Splitter was the Silent detection tool. It worked very well and was a great time saver when splitting several mp3 files containing whole CD's.
I must also mention that the team at ManiacTools was very helpful when I got in to some trouble with a file that had a garbled header. I don't how they did it but now I split that file too...Bertil Palmqvist, Sweden
- Split MP3 and WAV visually.
- CUE file support.
- Works the newest versions of Windows.
- Silence detection. Split MP3/WAV by pauses.
- Two tools in one.
- Extract intersecting parts easily.